Airlie House was built in 1895 and today is an elegant Victorian Mansion landmark on the main shopping street in Scone. The Motel is 3.5 star self-rated with emphasis on cleanliness and location.
We are conveniently located in town, just a short walking distance to Scone's shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs.
Airlie House and the accompanying three wing Motor Inn are set on two and a half acres of established gardens with expansive lawns and shady trees.
Within historic Airlie House is the beautiful restaurant with our bar and two open fireplaces and a dining room for up to 60 guests.
Our Motel offers great facilities for both the overnight and longer term traveller, as well as for small conferences, weddings and groups.
- guest house suite
- 26 comfortable Motel units,
- Queen rooms, Twin Share rooms and spacious two bedroom Family units,
- all units are equipped with modern and silent air conditioning, ensuite, non-smoking, ground floor,
- onsite parking in front of the units,
- free WiFi,
- outdoor swimmingpool, open during summer time
- 2½ acres of established gardens
Airlie House - your home away from home