Airlie House was built in 1895 and today is an elegant Victorian Mansion landmark on the main shopping street in Scone. The Motel is 3.5 star rated with emphasis on cleanliness and location.
We are conveniently located in town, just a short walking distance to Scone's shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs.
Airlie House and the accompanying three wing Motor Inn are set on two and a half acres of established gardens with expansive lawns and shady trees.
Within historic Airlie House is the beautiful restaurant with our bar and two open fireplaces and a dining room for up to 60 guests.
Our Motel offers great facilities for both the overnight and longer term traveller, as well as for small conferences, weddings and groups.
- guest house suite
- 26 comfortable Motel units,
- Queen rooms, Twin Share rooms and spacious two bedroom Family units,
- all units are equipped with modern and silent air conditioning, ensuite, non-smoking, ground floor,
- onsite parking in front of the units, also for coaches
- licensed restaurant, bar with two original marble fireplaces
- outdoor swimmingpool, open during summer time
- 2½ acres of established gardens
Airlie House - your home away from home